It’s already 11:00, and you still have a million things on your to-do list. You can’t even start thinking about studying before you take care of errands, call your mom, and feed the cats. And then it dawns on you — there’s no time left to learn anything!
This is what we feel like every day. That’s why we created this post with some study hacks to help you out during those crazy times when you have zero free time to study or review because life just gets in the way.
Know few things about Study Hacks
1. Study hacks are tricks you can use to make learning easier and more efficient.
2. There are many different study hacks. Some of them are relatively easy to implement and require little effort, while others take quite a bit of dedication and commitment to put into practice.
3. Study hacks work for every type of learner — auditory, visual, or kinesthetic.
4. Keep in mind that study hacks only work if you actually apply them! They won’t make an impact on your studying if you don’t practice these techniques on a daily basis!
5. This is just a small list of study hacks to help you out.
What is write for us?
Write for us is a writing platform for writers to build their writing income by writing on any topics, whether it’s business, technology, lifestyle etc.
Indeed, a lot of students spend hours studying and simply don’t learn as much as they could because they’re wasting time on small things that can be easily fixed. Learning should be an enjoyable experience, not a tedious one. Writers can use this information to write effectively.
What are the requirements for submissions?
1. Word limit: 500-1500 words
2. Required formats: .docx, .doc, .txt
3. Topic: Study Hacks and related to it.
4. Writers should write articles that have a clear message with proper grammar and spelling.
5. Must be unique; Plagiarism will not be accepted and will result in automatic rejection or payment cancellation
Categories We Don’t Accept Articles In
We do not accept articles in the following categories, so please do not submit content for the following:
1. Politics or social justice (discrimination, androcentrism)
2. Anything illegal (piracy, copyright violation)
3. Anything hateful (racism, sexism, etc.)
4. Any information that encourages illegal or violent behavior
5. Pornography or nudity
Who Are We Publishing For?
We are looking to reach people that are constantly busy, but still want the information they read to be relevant and informative. You can write for people staying up all night because they have deadlines or who have no time during the day.
We are also writing for students so that they know effective ways to study and know where they are going wrong and what steps they must take.
Contact Us : [email protected]